Please consider volunteering
The 2019 European Festival Event, although much smaller than at the Swangard Stadium, needs you to volunteer.
- Help manage parking from 8:30 am t0 10:30 am (great for early risers) and other hours from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm – two hour shifts minimum
- Help sell tickets at the door (need 4 helpers at each of the 3 doors)
- Coat Check – ensure costumes are kept safe before and after performances
- Be an Event Ambassador – tell people where to find restrooms, refreshments, vendors, change rooms etc. – must enjoy sharing enthusiasm and energy with complete strangers
- Help set up the event, or take down the event – the end of the year helpers “win” a traditional German beer for two hours of helping
- Manage the Silent Auction
- Stage set up – we will physically have to set up the stages with pieces of stage that need 4 strong individuals to lift and carry these down a set of stairs – again, there might be a delicious refreshment in it for anyone helping with this task
- Signage – responsible for hanging up all the signs around the Alpen Club and on the nearby streets – we might need to look into permits
- Advertising & sponsorship – can you help us by sharing this event on your Facebook Page?
- Designers wanted – we have several things we would love dsigned – please let us know if you can make it
Event Volunteer form can now be downloaded here: VolunteerForm2019!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will send you our application form.